The Mayor has recently approved funding from the Greater London Authority to support and enhance the property inspection functions of all London boroughs.
This funding (up to £50,000 per billing authority in 2017/18 and £75,000 in 2018/19 and 2019/20) also applies where inspections are outsourced to an external provider.
Phoenix, through our specialist non-enforcement arm PS&P, have been a leading provider of property inspection services to Local Authorities throughout London and across the UK for over 10 years.
We can offer a flexible and effective solution that may provide benefits over recruiting internal staff resources, such as:
- Reduced Costs - eliminate the costs associated with the recruitment, training and ongoing management of permanent staff
- Expertise and Experience - nationwide references from satisfied customers in London and across England, with over 98,000 inspections completed this year
- Fast Implementation - we can develop an inspection programme and have feet on the ground within days, to maximise the allocation of 2017/18 funding
- Total Flexibility - to cover backlogs, special projects or variations in workload
- Fast Reporting - iPad based solution with overnight transfer of inspection data
- Volume and Efficiency - with extended inspection hours (8am to 8pm) and intelligent route planning, we can cover more properties, more efficiently
- Results Focussed - inspectors rewarded for success
- Dedicated Account Manager - ensuring a close working relationship
To discuss how we can provide a cost effective and professional inspection solution for your borough, contact Andy Cummins, Group Business Development and Client Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07841 995 732.
Go back to the list of all news