Phoenix are proud to be sponsoring this year's LACEF Conference, being held at Cardiff City Hall on 20th February 2019.
The conference brings together public sector collections, in-house enforcement agent teams and stakeholders, providing insight on industry developments and new initiatives.
- Samantha Toone (Ministry of Justice - providing an update on the 3 year review, Breathing Space and National Standards
- Charlotte Acutt (Southwark Council) - Delivering a single view of debt
- Andrew Hobley (Assistant Local Government Ombudsman) - statistical review of complaints about enforcement action
- Russell Hamblin-Boone (CIVEA) - asking is there an acceptable face of enforcement?
- Kevin Shaw (Single Financial Guidance Body) - Supportive council tax recovery
- Heather Neate (Cabinet Office) - Cross Government data sharing
We look forward to seeing you there on the day.
Go back to the list of all news